Entry fee waived for members of The Dramatists Guild, but proof of membership is required.
Theatre Conspiracy is now accepting submissions for its Annual New Play Contest between December 2017 and March 2018. All works submitted will be read and judged by a panel of qualified theatre teachers, directors and performers. Work submitted to the contest must be a full length play with seven actors or less and have simple to moderate technical demands. Play having up to three previous productions are welcome. No musicals please, as we are a tone deaf theatre company.
First place winners receive $700 and a full production. However, it is our goal to produce more than one entry each year.
To submit electronically, fill out the form online.
To send via snail mail, send complete script to the Alliance for the Arts ATTN: Bill Taylor 10091 McGregor Blvd. Fort Myers, FL 33919.
Include biography of the playwright and character breakdown
If submitting through snail mail and you would like to have the script returned, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE). If not, include SASE for results.
We charge a nominal fee of $10 for submissions.
If you are submitting a hardcopy of your script, please make checks payable to the Alliance for the Arts. Do not mail cash. Entry fee waived for members of The Dramatists Guild, but proof of membership is required.
Deadline for submissions is postmark date of March 30, 2018.
Do not spend $20 to overnight or second day your script. Save your money!
Send your best script. One entry per playwright, per year.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- Triskelion Arts' Experimental Works Program
- The Arch and Bruce Brown Foundation grant guidelin...
- Punk Monkey Productions seeking one-act plays
- The Business of Theater Workshop
- 2018 Glassco Translation Residency
- Aberrant Theatre is currently seeking short, horro...
- Life-sized Meme productions seeks scripts for 2018...
- Ox-Bow 2018 Fall Writers Residency
- Keegan Boiler Room Series Play and Musical Submiss...
- Happy World Theater Day March 27
- Fade To Black Play Festival
- The Dr. Floyd Gaffney Playwriting Competition 2018...
- Fourth Annual End of The Road New Short Play Festi...
- THEATRE503 PLAYWRITING AWARD 2018
- 9th Annual Festival of Shorts
- Manhattan Rep's SHORT PLAY PROJECT Spring 2018
- Coachella Review seeks drama
- Open Space Arts seeking submissions
- Seeing Between the Lines: The Dramaturg’s Perspect...
- 48-Hour Musicals
- 9Thirty Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Discount tickets: LATER LIFE
- 13th Annual One Act Play Festival (OAPF)
- Rover Dramawerks is seeking full-length comedies o...
- Theatre Conspiracy Annual New Play Contest
- RENEGADE N.O.W. 2018
- Turn to Flesh seeks plays with female protagonists...
- Matchstick Theatre seeks plays
- 21st Annual Aurand Harris Memorial Playwriting Awa...
- Athena Project - Plays in Progress Series
- The P73 Playwriting Fellowship
- THE LESLIE SCALAPINO AWARD FOR INNOVATIVE WOMEN PE...
- Dan I Rodden Jr Play Award
- Brockport Festival of Ten XI
- Playwrights Week at The Lark
- Manhattan Rep's Playwright's Showcase
- 2018 NATIONAL CALL FOR SCRIPTS Environ Justice
- This Round’s On Us: The - Making Sense - Festival ...
- The Petaluma Radio Players seeks plays for radio
- Babes with Blades submission guidelines
- Princess Grace Awards Playwriting Fellowship
- Call for Monologues: Illuminated Dresses
- Scranton Fringe Festival 2018
- Screenwriting Workshop at Primary Stages ESPA
- Whiskey Radio Hour seeks 10-minute plays
- Sixth Theatre Brut Short-Play Festival
- Clutch Productions offers commission to emerging f...
- Elite Theatre Company One-Act Play Writing Competi...
- The Blank Theatre Young Playwrights Festival
- ▼ March (49)
- ► 2017 (662)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)