Winning entries will run in February 2018 One Act Play Festival
SUBMIT AN ENTRY
November 15, 2017: Deadline for submissions.
All entries MUST be submitted online.
Winning submissions announced
December 20-21, 2016
Auditions for all productions and casting
December 26, 2016
Cast Lists Posted
February 2018 - Specific Production Dates TBA Soon!
Sponsorship funding is sought to afford us the ability to make cash prizes to the top 2 productions in the festival.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
Limit TWO entries per playwright.
Each entry must:
- be unpublished, with 3 or less productions
- (excluding readings, self-productions and/or contest productions);
- require two to four (2 to 4) characters
- be no more than 10 minutes in running time
- require minimal props and costumes
- excluding the title and cast pages, be no more than ten (10)
- pages long.
Six to eight finalists will be chosen for production in our annual One-Act Play Festival to be held in 2018 (dates to be announced).
Winning playwrights agree to permit M. T. Pockets Theatre to produce their play without compensation. Authors will retain copyright and full ownership of their plays.
Audience members will have the opportunity to vote for the favorite one act play at the festival.