15 short plays will be selected – Submit today!!
DATES & LOCATIONS:
October 8-25, 2015
The Steve & Marie Sgouros Theatre at The Players Theatre
115 MacDougal Street, New York, NY 10012 – 3rd floor
3 weeks, 4 performances weekly (Thursday through Sunday),
5 plays featured each week.
$100 prize award each week for best play of the week
Submissions close: September 10, 2015 at 5pPlay selection announced on; September 14, 2015
Short Plays and Musicals with a performance time of 20 minutes or less, no more than 20 pages in length.
Writers are eligible to submit up to 2 plays.
Scare us or force us to laugh till we die – horror plays and musicals including a great spoof
All plays submitted must be centered on or revolve around this theme.
** Note **
1) Playwrights are responsible for producing their own play – Host provides Theatre, technicians, marketing and box office
2) If selected, there is a $100 REFUNDABLE deposit required and a $50 NON-refundable tech fee required
Plays MUST be NO MORE 20 minutes in length and no more than 20 pages
Submit online at: http://www.shortplaynyc.com/
The Players Theatre Short Play Festival
June 4 - 21
Submission Deadline: April 15 at 5p
Visit our website: www.shortplaynyc.com
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE HERE.
- ► 2018 (546)
- ► 2017 (662)
- ► 2016 (514)
- Clubbed Thumb 2015 BIENNIAL COMMISSION
- The Fine Arts Association seeks 10-minute plays
- Playwrights' Roundtable seeks 10 minute plays
- M. T. Pockets Theatre Company 3rd Annual 10 Minute...
- Mabou Mines/Suite Resident Artist Program
- THEATRE ROULETTE
- Lourdes University Drama Society 2015 One-Act Play...
- Metropolitan Playhouse Living Literature Festival:...
- PlayPenn accepting applications for 2016 new play ...
- Call for Plays - Bellarmine University Internation...
- ARTISTIC STATEMENT WORKSHOP
- Free theater in Chicago: ROMEO & JULIET
- TSW-READERS THEATRE - CALL FOR SCRIPTS
- A FESTIVAL OF 10-MINUTE PLAYS
- 2nd Winters Playwrights Retreat
- Theatre Three Festival of One-Act Plays
- Discount tickets: THE HUMANS - $10 tickets
- Jonathan Larson Grants
- Oregon Contemporary Theatre submission guidelines
- Take Ten Festival
- New American Voices Play Reading Series
- National Playwright Residency Program Application ...
- Developmental Reading Series - Queer First Drafts ...
- The October Event Manhattan Repertory Theatre
- WOMEN’S PLAY FEST CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
- FIFTH ANNUAL SANITY IS FOR SUCKERS
- Write For Young Audiences
- Open Call for original unpublished Short Plays & S...
- THE HELEN-JEAN PRIZE
- Babes with Blades submission guidelines
- The City Theatre National Award for Short Playwrit...
- The Exit 7 New Short Play Contest
- 2015 Short Play Festival
- Playwrights: Submit Your Solo Pieces for ROAR
- Lama Theater Company and the Playwrights Project
- Thunderclap Productions submission guidelines
- Solo Performance
- MBS Productions submission guidelines
- Queer Scare II
- PLAYWRIGHTS FIRST seek full-length plays
- SHORT PLAY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- AMY’S HORSE - A NEW THEATRE PODCAST
- The Secret Theater’s Flying Solo Festival
- Between Us Productions is seeking full-length play...
- University of Houston 10-Minute Play Festival Call...
- ▼ September (45)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)