- A play to be performed by no more than 10 performers.
- Full-length in any genre.
- If a musical, the score should be original and able to be played by one pianist.
- Translations, collections of one-acts, and any play that has received a full scale professional production prior to submission are not eligible.
- Opportunities for diversity are preferred.
A complete submission package includes:
- Title of the play
- Your contact information
- A concise paragraph describing why your play is a good fit for Lakeshore Players Theatre
- Character breakdown and description
- Time and place
- 10-page sample minimum, full manuscript welcome if complete
Send a PDF via email to email@example.com.
Company Contact Information:
Lakeshore Players Theatre
4820 Stewart Ave White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Office: 651-426-3275 | Tickets: 651-429-5674
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Lakeshore Players Theatre’s (LPT) mission is to provide community enrichment and education through the performing arts. A community based nonprofit theater under professional management, LPT is committed to strengthening our community by helping people of all ages and experiences to participate in the performing arts. The 2017-2018 season is Lakeshore Players Theatre’s 65th season.