We are committed to working with artists whose work expresses the aspirations and concerns of our diverse community on a local, national and international level.
Electronic submissions are preferred and should be sent to email@example.com addressed to the Associate Director Pooja Ghai.
If you would like to send a hard copy please send it to: Pooja Ghai, Associate Director Director, Theatre Royal Stratford East, Gerry Raffles Square, London, E15 1BN.
Please ensure the following are included in your submission:
Covering Letter, including:
Title page with character list, synopsis, production/development history. Please be sure to include names of the creative team as well as the contact details for the person to whom we should respond.
Why you think this is a good piece for Theatre Royal Stratford East.
Why you think this story needs to be told.
Your contact information
Full script with pages numbered.
CV's of everyone involved.
Please be aware that to cut down on costs and to be more green, we no longer send out personal replies or return scripts, photos, CV's, etc. (with or without SAEs). If you have not heard from us within 3 months you can assume that we were unable to work with you at this time.
If you would like to invite us to a workshop, production, or a presentation of your work please do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2018 (503)
- ► 2017 (662)
- CAP21 submission guidelines
- LILA's 2016-17 Season Script Submissions Wanted
- Short Attention Span Theatre V: KILLER INSTINCT
- Open Theatre Project submission guidelines
- Antaeus Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Broadway Rose submission guidelines
- MITF: Summer Is Still Accepting Short Subjects
- The Monthly Swap, July 2016
- PLAYWRIGHTS ON PARK Reading Series
- Attention political playwrights: Call For Entries ...
- Yale Repertory Theatre submission guidelines
- The Owl and Cat Theatre seeking new works
- Emerging Artists Theater New Work Series
- Call for Detroit Fringe Forward Festival 2016 Subm...
- 6th Annual Tri-State Theatre Festival
- Submissions are now open for the 28th Annual JetFe...
- Stratford East submission guidelines
- Crab Fat Seeks Convinced Atheist Writers for Speci...
- The York Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Screenwriting Workshop in NYC
- THESPIS THEATER FESTIVAL 2016
- Manhattan Repertory Theatre's 10 Minute Play Cont...
- Horse Trade Theater Group submission guidelines
- LE THÉÂTRE BLEU SEEKING SUBMISSIONS OF COMEDIES IN...
- Synergy seeks new plays written by prisoners and e...
- Babes with Blades seeks ongoing submissions
- Storytelling Structure at Primary Stages ESPA
- Suburban Holidays V
- Discount tickets: A PERSISTENT MEMORY
- Discount Tickets: OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES
- Scottish Book Trust seeks writers
- Free performance space (1 hour)
- 2016-2017 Ingram New Works Lab
- Talking Stick Festival
- CHROMATICO LAB seeks new plays
- THE HELEN-JEAN PRIZE 2016
- The Cloverdale Playhouse – Guidelines for Playwrit...
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)