Would you like your monologue or 10-minute play or excerpt to be in the next NYCPlaywrights podcast? We are looking for scripts. And you can check out the first podcast episode at playwrightspodcast.com
- The deadline is Sunday July 29, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
- There is no fee for submission
- The submission can be one monologue or one ten-minute play or a ten-minute excerpt from a larger work.
- The script must have something to do with summer or Shakespeare's "A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM"
- Only one submission per playwright.
- The monologue can only be one page long.
- The ten-minute play or ten-minute excerpt cannot be longer than 10 pages.
- The submission should be sent by email, with the script itself as a file attached to the email as a PDF file.
- Send the script to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All rights will remain with the playwright.
- The script must be submitted by the author of the script, no agents or others may submit.
- Make sure you have your name and your email address on the script.
- The monologue or play can be submitted by current residents of the United States only, for technical reasons.
- It's OK if the play or monologue has been produced before. But not published.
- The NYCPlaywrights selections decisions are final.
- We will notify submitters of the decisions and announce the winning monologues on the NYCPlaywrights web site by Sunday August 5.
- A recording of the play will be included in the NYCPlaywrights Podcast "A MIDSUMMER'S PODCAST" which will probably be posted mid to late August.
- If you have any questions write to us at email@example.com