Submission deadline is April 15th
KIT Italia, The International Theatre and KIT - Kairos ItalyTheater have announced the launch of OnStage!festival, a new Festival of American Theater in Rome, Italy. The first edition of the festival will run January 21st – 27th 2019, featuring a selection of the best American independent theater taking the stage in the Italian capital, in a brand new theater in the heart of Rome. Submissions are now open for its main “Shows” category. The deadline is April 15th, 2018.
OnStage! follows in the successful footsteps of In Scena! Italian Theater Festival NY, and mirrors it across the ocean.
OnStage!festival will host fully staged productions of American shows – in English with Italian supertitles – readings of plays by US-based playwrights in translation, and the OnStage! Playwriting Award. The calendar will also include special events, panels, lectures and master classes to foster the festival’s overall mission of creating a cultural bridge and a meeting point between artists in the United States and Italy.
Submissions are now open for the “Shows” category. This is the main festival category, which will showcase fully staged productions that have been previously mounted in the United States for at least one professional production, but never in Italy. Full productions of any and all theatrical genres may apply – including new plays, musicals, adaptations, revivals, devised and experimental work. Participants will be self-producing. There are no submission fees and no participation fees.
The submission deadline for this category is April 15th, 2018.
Submissions for both categories are open to all artists who live and work in the United States, and whose work is primarily in English.
For more information visit: www.onstagefestival.it or email email@example.com
To submit your show visit: http://onstagefestival.it/2018/02/11/call-for-submission/
To submit a play to the OnStage! Award visit: http://onstagefestival.it/2018/03/02/onstage-award-call-for-submission/
Find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnStageItaly/
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE HERE.
- 4th STREET THEATER FIFTH ANNUAL TEN PLAY FESTIVAL
- Chicago's City Lit Theater's "Art of Adaptation Fe...
- Seeking 10-minute plays for show at Lucky Jacks on...
- Seeking Submissions for the 2018 Midwest Dramatist...
- The Chameleon Theatre Circle announces its 19th An...
- Barrington Stage Company New Play Award
- BMI Theatre Workshop
- Embassy of Foreign Artists
- New Voices Series seeks one-act scripts
- Dramatists Guild Foundation
- ALOHA THEATRE SEEKS SCRIPTS FOR 25TH ANNUAL ORIGIN...
- PLAYLAB CLASS OF 2019
- Summer Writing Classes at Primary Stages ESPA!
- TBT seeks full-length plays
- Thespian Production is seeking one-act plays
- The Ten-Minute Musicals Project
- PROBLEMATIC PLAY FESTIVAL
- Manhattan Rep's Summer One Act Play Competition 20...
- American Stage’s 21st Century Voices: 2019 New Pla...
- Studio Players 5th Annual 10-Minute Play Festival
- Parsnip Ship seeks plays for 2018
- 8th Annual Shakespeare's Birthday Sonnet Slam
- Acadiana Repertory Theatre seeks plays and musical...
- The Gate Project
- Gladstone Library Writers in Residence 2019
- Theatre Topics submission guidelines
- OnStage!festival, a new Festival of American Theat...
- Sultan Padamsee Award for Playwriting 2018
- 51st Annual John Gassner Memorial Playwriting Awar...
- Players Theatre Short Play & Musical Festival – NY...
- PLAYWRIGHTS' LAB ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MEMBER...
- Falso Mutis presents: First Open Call: Playwriting...
- #metoo Plays - 10-minute plays wanted
- Going To The River Festival 2018
- 2018 Third Annual One-Act Playwriting Jamboree
- Small Fish Radio submission guidelines
- Florida Theatrical Association announces the 2018 ...
- Roaring Epiphany Production Company seeks playwrig...
- Protest Plays' Get Out the Vote! Initiative
- Theatre Southwest 21th Annual Theatre Southwest Fe...
- Seeking short astrology-themed pieces for publicat...
- MadLab full-length submissions
- Everyday Inferno Theatre Co. Annual Outdoor Park S...
- Gi60 2018
- The 2018 Rockford New Play Festival
- Reclamation 2018 Plays written by and about Elders...
- ▼ April (46)
- ► 2017 (662)
- ► 2016 (514)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)