- Only UNPRODUCED works will be accepted.
- Plays that have had staged readings are eligible.
- No adaptations or children’s plays.
- Cast size maximum: 8
- Length: 40-minutes maximum. No minimum.
- Settings should be simple or suggested.
- Playwrights may make multiple submissions. (These need not be made under separate cover.)
- Please do not submit works that have been previously submitted. Scripts must be post-marked by September 30, 2016.
Selected plays will be presented for ten performances in March 2017. Playwrights will receive a small stipend. Plays should be submitted to The 19th Annual Festival of One-Act Plays, Attn. Jeffrey Sanzel, Artistic Director, THEATRE THREE, PO Box 512, Port Jefferson, NY 11777-0512. We do no accept electronic (e-mail) submissions). Please do not call or stop by the theatre.
Final selection of plays will be in late 2016.