Call for submissions: one act and full-length plays for Reader’s Theatre and Senior Theatre.
One weekend engagement: One (1) or two (2) performances.
Compensation: one act, $30.00, full-length $60.00.
Contact Tom: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Expect immediate response.
Rules for engagement:
- Your play must be production ready: fully workshopped.
- Your play can be either a comedy or a drama for family audiences and any subject matter.
- Your play calls for less than six (6) characters.
- Your play exhibits freshness, sufficient conflict and engaging text.
- Your play is in simple standard format, 12-14pt. Times or Times Roman font.
- Your complete play is in .doc format with numbered pages.
- Page One: Your Title, contact information and 200 word biography.
- Page Two: Your Character(s) breakdown(s) and 300 word synopsis.
- The subject line of your email submission to email@example.com reads “TDDT Play Submission” .
- There is no entry fee.
- There is no deadline.