Infinity Stage, Sound & Film is an indispensable one-stop shopping source of new scripts, songs and incidental music, actors, singers & musicians, soundbeds, sound engineers, sound effects, cinematographers, techies, and venue for directors and producers of staged productions and indie films, as well as arts lovers everywhere.
Infinity Stage would love to hear from playwrights, composers for stage and screen, actors, singers, musicians and blog writers. Inclusion on the site is free. Please send inquiries and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Playwrights: In the body of your email, please include a short summary, number in cast, genre and any disclaimers. Also tell us what you wish to receive in royalties. Attach a pdf of the play or musical (of any length) and a short excerpt. Keep the title and byline, but omit personal contact information. (so that we know the client came through our site). Also attach a jpg file of cover art, if possible, and for musicals, at least 3 mp3s. (musical writers will eventually need a score/lead sheets and, if possible, a backing instrumental track). This is a totally non-exclusive publishing deal. We make no claims on your work and there is no fee to the playwright. We keep only 15% of royalties and script sales to partially offset the cost of marketing.
Actors/singers: Listings are completely free of charge. There are no qualifications or conditions. Just send a jpg headshot, contact info, a brief bio and include a 10-year age range, your union status, your home base, and, optionally, a Youtube or Vimeo reel.
Musicians: send an optional photo on jpg, instrument played, a brief bio, and style of play that is your specialty, including whether you sight read or play by ear.
Bloggers: Please send a sample or previous work, especially theatre-related.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2018 (499)
- ► 2017 (662)
- T. Schreiber Theatre seeks 10-minute plays
- Crossing Borders Repertory – Fall Reading
- DEATHSCRIBE: The Annual International Festival of ...
- The Bridge Initiative is accepting new plays and m...
- NYCPlaywrights readers poll results
- 2016 Playwrights and Artists Festival
- Park Playhouse seeking new musicals
- Fall Writing Classes at Primary Stages ESPA!
- London Horror Festival 2016
- Ars Nova Residency
- Still Crazy (After All These Years!)
- David Calicchio Emerging American Playwright Prize...
- Lagos Literary and Arts Journal submission guideli...
- Generate 31 New Plays in 31 Days
- Seeking short plays for young audiences
- MRT - THE AUGUST EVENT
- Can Serrat Residency
- Free reading: PUSH DOWN GENTLY AND TURN
- Caleb Reese Festival of New Plays and Musicals
- Monsterpiece Theater Collective is seeking new pla...
- Five Minute Mile – Theatre on the Run
- Discount tickets: VISITING HOURS
- Cimientos 2016
- MRT'S Summer One Act Play Competition seeks immedi...
- Discount tickets: A DAY AT THE SEA
- Lucky Penny's 5th Annual Festival of 10 Minute Pla...
- MPAACT is seeking submissions
- Nylon Fusion Theatre Company currently accepting s...
- 2017 Briefs: A Festival of Short LGBTQ Plays
- Infinity Stage, Sound & Film seeks scripts
- Overtime Theater Call for Submissions
- play for voices and words without borders contest
- Manhattan Repertory Theatre's 10 Minute play Conte...
- Discount tickets: HYSTERICAL
- NEW DRAMATISTS RESIDENCY
- North Park Playwright Festival 2016
- SEEKING SUBMISSIONS "SUMMER OF AUDIO"
- Sound Bites 4.0 Accepting Submissions
- Free reading in New Jersey: UNBOUND
- The Amoralists Residency
- LIVEART NYC SUMMER SHORTS 2016
- The Players Follies Play Reading Festival
- The Paragon Journal wants your play
- PLAY DATE: SUMMER 2016 - seeking female playwright...
- Wordsmyth Play Reading Series
- Call for original short Halloween plays by tri-sta...
- MRTʼs SUMMER ONE ACT PLAY COMPETITION 2016
- ▼ July (48)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)