South Street Players (southstreetplayers.org) is seeking short (20 minutes or less), original, one-act plays for its 6th Annual Tri-State Theatre Festival. The event will take place November 4-6, 2016 in Spring Lake, NJ.
The festival, which receives more than 300 plays annually, is committed to presenting the finest and most unique original one-acts written by local playwrights from New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. The event also serves as an artistic fundraiser, with all proceeds going to SSP to help maintain its commitment to producing high-quality, extremely engaging theatrical experiences for the 2016-17 season… and beyond.
Submission Rules and Process:
Seeking original comedic and dramatic one-act plays from playwrights currently living in the Tri-State area only (NJ, NY and PA).
Plays must be 20 pages or less. Submissions of longer than 20 pages will be declined for consideration.
Plays must be in standard playscript format.
Playwrights may submit more than one play, but please be sure your name and email address is on the title page of each script.
SSP is a family theatre – no excessive swearing, no nudity.
No royalties or payment will be provided to playwrights should his or her play be chosen for the festival.
Plays will only be accepted via email: email@example.com
Deadline: July 3, 2016, 11:59pm.
For more information, please email Rob Sullivan, Festival Producer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE HERE.
- ► 2018 (546)
- ► 2017 (662)
- CAP21 submission guidelines
- LILA's 2016-17 Season Script Submissions Wanted
- Short Attention Span Theatre V: KILLER INSTINCT
- Open Theatre Project submission guidelines
- Antaeus Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Broadway Rose submission guidelines
- MITF: Summer Is Still Accepting Short Subjects
- The Monthly Swap, July 2016
- PLAYWRIGHTS ON PARK Reading Series
- Attention political playwrights: Call For Entries ...
- Yale Repertory Theatre submission guidelines
- The Owl and Cat Theatre seeking new works
- Emerging Artists Theater New Work Series
- Call for Detroit Fringe Forward Festival 2016 Subm...
- 6th Annual Tri-State Theatre Festival
- Submissions are now open for the 28th Annual JetFe...
- Stratford East submission guidelines
- Crab Fat Seeks Convinced Atheist Writers for Speci...
- The York Theatre Company submission guidelines
- Screenwriting Workshop in NYC
- THESPIS THEATER FESTIVAL 2016
- Manhattan Repertory Theatre's 10 Minute Play Cont...
- Horse Trade Theater Group submission guidelines
- LE THÉÂTRE BLEU SEEKING SUBMISSIONS OF COMEDIES IN...
- Synergy seeks new plays written by prisoners and e...
- Babes with Blades seeks ongoing submissions
- Storytelling Structure at Primary Stages ESPA
- Suburban Holidays V
- Discount tickets: A PERSISTENT MEMORY
- Discount Tickets: OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES
- Scottish Book Trust seeks writers
- Free performance space (1 hour)
- 2016-2017 Ingram New Works Lab
- Talking Stick Festival
- CHROMATICO LAB seeks new plays
- THE HELEN-JEAN PRIZE 2016
- The Cloverdale Playhouse – Guidelines for Playwrit...
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)