Oh Force! holds an official reading/sharing of at least one full-length new and original works. Held at a space in the New York area, the OHFICIAL READINGS feature finished drafts of work created by New York based artists, actors, playwrights, songwriters, poets, and anything in-between.
Once a month Oh Force! holds a casual reading/sharing/get-together of at least three short new and original works. Held at Co-Artistic Director Ryan's apartment, the BUNGALOW READINGS feature work created by New York based artists, actors, playwrights, songwriters, poets, and anything in-between.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE YOUR WORK AT EITHER
THE OHFICIAL READING OR THE BUNGALOW READING,
FILL OUT THE FORM.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE HERE.
- ► 2018 (546)
- ► 2017 (662)
- THE LESLIE SCALAPINO AWARD FOR INNOVATIVE WOMEN PE...
- Qu Literary Magazine open for submissions
- One-Act Play Writing Competition
- Seeking ten-minute comedies about politics for the...
- The Arch and Bruce Brown Foundation Playwriting Co...
- Oh Force! Readings
- PICK OF THE VINE – Season 15 (2017)
- Online Playwriting Classes at Primary Stages
- Maned Wolf Productions seeks scripts
- HUMANA FESTIVAL PLAY SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES
- Living Room Series Submissions (Hollywood CA)
- THEATER FOR THE NEW CITY scratch night
- The Monthly Question. June 2016
- Original Works Online
- The Nick Darke Award 2016
- The Rewrite at Primary Stages
- METLIFE NUESTRAS VOCES NATIONAL PLAYWRITING COMPET...
- Florida Theatrical Association announces the 2016 ...
- Submissions are now open for the 28th Annual JetFe...
- The Secret Theatre presents: The 4th Annual Unfrin...
- 2016 Emerging Playwrights Program
- Fifth Annual Playwrights CageMatch
- Discount tickets: RUBBERMATCH
- Beta Series submission guidelines
- Circuit Training: Getting it Ready at Primary Stag...
- The 2017 Boston Project
- 2017 Young Audience Outreach Commissions
- BoxFest Detroit seeks plays
- SUBMIT FOR LIVEART NEW YORK CITY JUNE 2016 at Manh...
- Discount workshops: Southampton Theatre Conference...
- Crazytownblog seeks writers
- Wide Eyed Winks Staged Reading Series Season 4
- GAY PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, staged readings
- Company One submission guidelines
- Adirondack Theatre Festival submission guidelines
- MRTʼs SUMMER ONE ACT PLAY $1500.00 CHALLENGE
- The First Draft at Primary Stages
- MITF: Summer SEEKING CHILDREN'S PLAYS
- March Forth Summer Reading Salon
- The Renegade Theatre Festival, Lansing, Michigan
- Playwrights Realm Fellowship
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2015 (519)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)