Submissions are now being accepted for the winter 2016 Equity Library/Piney Fork Press Theater Play Festival in New York. Send your under 8 minute play or 3 minute monologue to: email@example.com. Also seeking actors and directors! Deadline: October 1st.
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. LEARN MORE HERE.
- ► 2018 (546)
- ► 2017 (662)
- ► 2016 (514)
- Exquisite Corpse Company is seeking playwrights fo...
- The Bechdel Fest
- Playwrights and Artists Festival 2015 ~ Binghamton...
- Tales from the Script
- Santa Fe Performing Arts Playwright's Competition
- Write the First Season of a Web Series
- Four Quarter Theater-TRANSITIONS
- ACME NEW WORKS WINTER FESTIVAL 2016
- VENUS ADONIS THEATER FESTIVAL SEEKS SUBMISSIONS
- New Ideas Festival 2016: Call for Scripts
- The Henley Rose Playwright Competition for Women
- Write a ten-minute play about an endangered specie...
- InterAct MainStage submissions guidelines
- September SPL: Send us your scripts!
- Borderlands submission guidelines
- Summer Harvest 2016 ten-minute plays
- Find Your People, Assemble Your Dream Team
- 2016 Submissions Villagers Playwrights Series
- Global Playwriting Contest 2015 on Confronting Cli...
- Impact Theatre submission guidelines
- Panowski Playwriting Competition 2015
- Upstream Artists’ Collective of Brooklyn is lookin...
- Equity Library Theater of New York is seeking a se...
- Old Vic 12 seeks playwrights
- Cradle Theatre New Works Reading Series
- CALLING ACTIVIST THEATRE ARTISTS
- Living Room Series
- Ready to try Screenwriting?
- 5th Annual Short Play Festival: We Are Family
- 2016 Equity Library/Piney Fork Press Theater Play ...
- Plays & monologues on race in America
- My Voice Is My Power
- Television Writing at Primary Stages ESPA
- The Charter Oak Cultural Center is seeking submiss...
- Detroit Fringe Theater Festival
- UP Theater Company seeks plays
- MRT Fall One Act Competition
- Supernova 7: A Festival of New One-Act Plays
- Bad Theater Fest accepting Submissions of Any Weir...
- CALL FOR SCRIPTS: New work for Solo Performers.
- ▼ August (40)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)