All For One Theater, an NYC based solo theater production company, is now accepting submissions for their Works-in-Progress program.
All For One’s Works In Progress series provides an outlet for solo shows in progress to receive outside help in their development. AFO will help connect solo show artists with directors and other collaborators as needed to help develop their work and present a reading in front of an audience, AFO community members, and industry professionals to receive feedback.
Artists selected for the Works-In-Progress Series receive:
· 10 hours of rehearsal space
· Assistance in choosing a director
· Support and guidance from AFO staff
· A staged reading, presented in front of an audience of AFO community members and invited industry
· Structured feedback from both the audience and AFO staff
We are looking for work that is ready to be developed. Women, LGBTQ/GNC, people with disabilities, and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, submit a current draft of the script, a cover letter detailing what you hope to get out of a staged reading, and your resume to afofest.submittable.com/submit/25784
We never post calls for submissions that require a submission fee. Learn more here.
- ► 2018 (502)
- ► 2017 (662)
- ► 2016 (514)
- Proscenium Theatre Journal
- Postcard Theatre's New Writing Competition.
- North Park Playwright Festival
- NEW PLAY SUBMISSIONS FOR SUBURBAN HOLIDAYS 2015
- Page to Stage Playwriting Contest
- The Northern Writers' Project
- Brave New Ending Writing Challenge
- Moonlight Theatre Productions is seeking submissio...
- Radio Drama Revival Submission Guidelines
- StageCoach Theatre Company seeks scripts for young...
- Cimientos seeks plays
- Evergreen Theatre submssions guidelines
- Scary Theater Festival
- The Stella Adler Studio of Acting is seeking appli...
- 2015 FRED EBB AWARD
- The Relentless Award, established in honor of Phil...
- AFO now accepting submissions for their Works-in-P...
- STELLA ADLER NOW ACCEPTING FULL-LENGTH PLAY SUBMIS...
- Public Theater Submission Guidelines
- Call for Submissions UNFringed Festival
- Next Gen are always interested in new, exciting ma...
- Winter/Spring 2015-16 Full-Length Play Submission
- Everyday Inferno submission guidelines
- The Ingram New Works Project
- The 5th annual NEWvember New Plays Festival
- Seeking submissions of short scripts for podcast
- Thespis Theater Festival 2015
- Undiscovered Voices Scholarship
- Qu literary journal seeks scripts/excerpts
- New York New Works Festival Now Accepting Submissi...
- Panglossian is seeking new full-length plays
- 27th Annual JETFest
- Mystery on the Menu needs several 5-10 minute myst...
- Frequency is always open to submissions of unsolic...
- Acadiana Repertory Theatre submission guidelines
- Briefs: A Festival of Short LGBT Plays
- Theater for the New City Scratch Night
- Plays In Progress Series Submissions
- 12 Peers Theater is accepting play submissions
- ▼ June (39)
- ► 2014 (582)
- ► 2013 (514)
- ► 2012 (490)
- ► 2011 (344)